Ramón A. Delgado received his professional title of Ingeniero Civil Electrónico and Master degree in Electronic Engineering from Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile, in 2009. He received a Ph.D degree in electrical engineering from the University of Newcastle, Australia, in 2014, where he is currently a Research Academic. In this role, Dr Delgado is mainly focussed on the collaboration project between the University of Newcastle and the Swedish company Ericsson AB.
His research interests include system identification, control, signal processing and optimisation.
- Apr. 2020:
- Our paper on entitled "Globally Stable Delay Alignment for Feedback Control Over Wireless Multi-Point Connections" is available online, see the DOI link.
- Dec. 2018:
- Technical visit to Ericsson AB in Kista, Sweden. I will also give a seminar at Uppsala University about delay alignment in NR multi-point connections.
- Oct. 2018:
- I visited the Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María (UTFSM), Valparaíso, Chile.
- Jun. 2018:
- I went to the American Control Conference 2018, Milwaukee, USA, to present the results on the paper "Stability Properties of a MIMO Data Flow Controller" [ doi | pdf]
- Sep. 2017:
- Technical visit to Ericsson AB, Sweden.
- Jun. 2017:
- I presented our paper "Data Flow Delay Equalization for Feedback Control Applications Using 5G Wireless Dual Connectivity" in the VTC 2017 Spring in Sydney, Australia [ doi | pdf].
- Nov. 2016:
- Attending to the Australian Control Conference (AUCC 2016) in Newcastle.
- Sep. 2016:
- Visit to Ericsson AB in Kista, Sweden.
- Jan. 2016:
- Talk at UTFSM, Valparaíso, Chile. Low-rank and low-cardinality as hard constraints in optimization problems.
Friday 8th of January 2016, 9:45am Auditorium B2.21 (G. Feick).
- Jun. 2015:
- In Kista, Sweden visiting Ericsson AB.